Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby News!!!

In case you haven't heard...Ted and I will be adding to our family.

Today, Ted and I went to the doctors for our 10 week checkup. At our appointment we were able to hear our babies heartbeat. It was an amazing experience. I can't wait for a visual at our next ultrasound. Being at 10 weeks and 1 day and hearing the heartbeat we are headed down the road to a healthy baby. So, come May we will be able to meet the newest addition to the Wirtz's Family: Baby Wirtz.

I am going to try and use this blog to give updates on Baby Wirtz. So, if you're interested make sure to come back and check it out.

Have a great rest of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!!! How awesome for you to get to hear the heartbeat...True Miracle of Life!!
Love Ya',
Aunt Pam

Jae said...

Welcome to the BLOG-O-SPHERE.

When you blogged "got to hear our babies heartbeat" babies is plural. Are you trying to tell us something?!?!?

Love Ya!

Erica Wirtz said...

No news on twins...just a typo. But who knows...it does run on both sides of our family.