Monday, April 28, 2008

Less than a week...

There are 6 days left till our due date!!!

The nursery is ready, the bags are packed and we are both ready to meet this baby that has been kicking my insides non stop :)

We were both really hoping for a baby this weekend, but this little boy or girl was not ready to come out and meet the world yet. All signs are pointing to a baby soon, so we are hoping for this week.

Check back for updates and hopefully we will have some soon :)

1 comment:

Jae said...

Did you see my missed call on your cell phone yesterday? You were on my mind and I knew the time was getting close. I just wanted to say "You'll Do Great!" (and oh am I jealous b/c the day your baby is born is THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE! - I should know!!! I've had three of those days!"

Can't wait to hear about baby Wirtz and how s/he chooses to make an entrance.

Love ya . . . ALL of ya!
jody