Victoria will soon be 3 months old and I can't believe how fast time has gone. Victoria is talking, cooing and gurgling all the time. She smiles non stop and she's just getting bigger and stronger every day. I started back to work two weeks ago and it's driving me crazy being away from her. Luckily, my Grandma Johnson is in town and has agreed to take care of her for 3 weeks. With 18 Grandchildren and 20 Great Grandchildren, I think she qualifies as a great babysitter. Victoria is really having a growth spurt right now and when I finally see her again at night she's changed so much. She started sleeping through the night right before I went to work and has continued to sleep every night for about 7-9 hours; it's great, but surprisingly I miss the middle of the night visits when I was able to sit and cuddle with her.
Check out the picture website to see pictures of Victoria from the last month...
http://victoriawirtz.shutterfly.com/




1 comment:
Post a Comment