Victoria's Great Aunt Linda, Great Uncle Stan, and Great Grandma Johnson came for a visit. Victoria loved meeting her Great Aunt and Uncle and was so happy to see her Great Grandma again. She's really missed her since she's been gone.
Last weekend we went to a family friends cabin. We have known the O'Shaughnessy's since Nate was 3, Tim was 4 and I was 5. It was so much fun to get our families together and be able to relax up at the cabin.
This weekend we are heading North to Ted's Aunt's cabin. It will be fun to get up there and spend some time with Aunt Bobbie and Grandpa Wheezer.
Saturday, Victoria will be 4 months old, I can't even believe it. Where does the time go?!?! She is starting to roll. She can successfully roll from her tummy to her back, although I think it's by accident. She keeps trying to roll from her back to her tummy :) Victoria loves to be read to and will follow along very intently, that is until she gets bored. We gave Victoria cereal recently and she loves it. She's getting the hang of eating with a spoon rather quickly. Victoria is also beginning to teeth. The poor thing is constantly wanting something in her mouth to soothe her sore gums. I can't believe our baby will have teeth soon!!!
Check out our picture website for updated pictures...
http://victoriawirtz.shutterfly.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment