Sunday, June 28, 2009
A Perfect Weekend...
Looking back at our weekend, it was literally the most perfect weekend ever. Friday night, Ted and I had a 'date night'. It was our first date night, just the two of us, in way too long. The Plan: Dinner and a movie. We had a yummy dinner at Old Chicago of Pizza and a Schell's Zomerfest...I'm a cheap date :) But then we decided it was way too nice to go sit inside a movie theater. So, we went home and enjoyed conversation, the breeze of the night, eachother and wine. It was wonderful. Saturday, Ted was able to go golfing and I got some stuff done around the house. I truly do love having people over, so I spent the time preparing dinner and the house for company....Victoria helped a little too :) Then we had my family (Mom, Dad, Nate and Jennifer) over for dinner. Food was good, conversation was great and the people were even better. Sunday, we relaxed a little in the morning and the headed outside. We were able to enjoy lunch and pool time at Ted's Aunt Mary's house. It was great afternoon with excellent company. Victoria loved the pool and even dunked her head a few times. I guess swimming lessons will be next....maybe this winter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment