Oh my gosh!!! How is this possible??? First of all, I can't belIEVE how grown up Victoria looks, and secondly I can't believe how close to having a new baby YOU are! I got out of the habit of checking your blog when you took a bit of a hiatus for awhile :) and can't believe how much time has passed. Wow. SO excited for you! Way to make it full term---I'd like to try that next time around :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! How is this possible??? First of all, I can't belIEVE how grown up Victoria looks, and secondly I can't believe how close to having a new baby YOU are! I got out of the habit of checking your blog when you took a bit of a hiatus for awhile :) and can't believe how much time has passed. Wow. SO excited for you! Way to make it full term---I'd like to try that next time around :)
We are so excited for you three!! I hope all goes well and we will be anxious to see pictures and meet Victoria's little sister soon! Take care!
Post a Comment