So, now that I got everyone up to date by posting our Christmas letter... (ok, not really, that was a cop out...but at least now I can start from Feb 2010!! :))
In about 4 short weeks, we will meet our second little girl! We are so excited :) With everything that has gone on in the past year, this pregnancy has flown by! It doesn't seem possible that she will be here so soon. Ted and I wonder daily how we are going to handle chasing two around, but I would never have it any other way. I have always admired the sisterly bond that a lot of my friends have with their sisters. I am so excited to see that grow and develop between Victoria and this one. I hope they don't forget to include their Momma in their friendship circle!
Victoria has grown leaps and bounds and continues to do so every day! She is so amazing. I know all parents think their kids are amazing, but watching a child grow is truly a blessing! Victoria loves to read books, watch airplanes, play with her babies, do puzzles, run around and of course watch movies. I'm pretty sure I've had my take of Nemo, Happy Feet, Madagascar and Lion King. All great movies....the 1st 20 or so times :) She talks up a storm and makes us laugh daily. We think she somewhat understands the idea of a baby/little sister. She will ask where baby is and lift up my shirt and kiss my belly. She will go into baby's room and recognizes that it's baby's room, baby's shoes, baby's toys... I know the 1st time she sees her, she is going to say "I want to hold it". She says that about everything she really likes. She still thinks that we should be able to pop those planes out of the sky for her to hold :)
Our new house is fantastic. We are so happy to have a place to raise our family. We are slowly doing some remodeling projects and just love what the house has turned into. My instincts keep wanting me to get more and more done before the baby arrives, but I will simply have to wait. The girls don't need a brand new bathroom now with a new 2-sink vanity. But I can guarantee it will be no time at all before they are arguing about who is using the bathroom and wanting to get in to get ready for some big event!! I'm sure Daddy can wait to think about his girls getting ready for some dance or date.
Well, I hear the little one getting up now...so I have to run. Poor little girl has the flu. I'm hoping it's just the 24 hour bug. I hope to keep up with this better....we'll see how I do!
Have a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Its crazy how time gets away, huh? I think Facebook is the reason we don't all blog more! I'm trying to be better at it myself! Can't wait to hear about the safe arrival of baby #2 and see pics!
Love ya!
jody
Post a Comment