Friday, June 4, 2010

Marlee's 1st Road Trip

Last minute, the girls and I decided to join my parents on a trip to Sioux Falls. So, on May 15th, Marlee made her first road trip!!! :) Both girls did absolutely fantastic in the car! Marlee slept the whole time and Victoria napped and chatted with Grandpa, Grandma and Mommy.


The trip was a whirl wind...as it always is. We left on Saturday AM and were on our way home on Sunday by noon. We first stopped by Aunt Shelly' and Uncle Steve's and played with the kids and then surprised Grandma Jolene and Grandpa Joe when the girls and I joined them all for dinner. They had no idea that the girls and I were coming and were thrilled to meet their 2nd Great Granddaughter. On Sunday, we woke up at Grandma Johnson's.  Victoria had a blast playing with her outside.  Then we met up with Uncle Bruce, Aunt Pam and Cousin Melissa. They were able to meet Marlee for the first time too :) We all had a great time!!

Check out some pictures below and see them all here: http://victoriawirtz.shutterfly.com/6614

No comments: