Over Memorial Weekend we hung out around our house and got lots of yard work done. Thanks to Nancy for coming over and helping out! It's amazing how much work it is to keep up a yard! We loved our landscaping when we moved in, but now I'm wondering why we have so many dang bushes that need so much attention :)
On Sunday, we went to Uncle Nate's pool :) It was so much fun to see Victoria playing in the pool. It's amazing how much changes is 1 year. Last year she was quite timid and this year she jumped right in. Luckily, Uncle Nate was there and didn't mind catching her as she jumped in the pool a thousand times :) We also put Ms. Marlee in the pool. She wasn't quite sure at first as Jennifer dipped her toes in...but she soon was quite content in the water. We were in there with her for quite a long time and she just relaxed, she seemed so content and happy to be in there!
The Tuesday after Memorial Weekend was my first day back to work. Having 11 weeks off with the girls, was so wonderful. I really enjoyed the 1:1 time with them and being able to do some of the stay home Mommy stuff. I.e. Play dates with friends, library story time... I will really miss having that special time with my girls. But I need to start earning my keep around Wells Fargo and not just get paid for loving my babies :)






No comments:
Post a Comment