Took a couple of fun pictures of Victoria, just to remember her at this age. She is SO much fun right now. We just can't believe how much she has grown in 2 years and how smart she has become. She loves to tell us her name is "Victoria Wirtz". We will say "you're silly" and she will say "no, i'm victoria wirtz". It just cracks us up! She loves to sing and dance and does it a lot. Her favorites are Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Hokey Pokey, Ring around the Rosie... She insists on reading books constantly. She loves the Llama Llama books and can resight most of the words. I love catching her reading to herself. She knows her colors, her shapes, her animals and their sounds, her letter and numbers, can count to 10 and sing her ABC's. She loves to to explore and she loves to mimic. But my favorite development is her response to "I love you Victoria"..."I love you Mommy!" And I love that she now comes to us to and wants a kiss :)
Enjoy more pictures at: http://victoriawirtz.shutterfly.com/6834






No comments:
Post a Comment