Friday, July 23, 2010

She's so silly!

Victoria does the darnedest things to crack me up....here are a few moments caught on camera :)

1. She's incognito. Victoria is insistent that she is ALWAYS cold and needs on a hat and sweatshirt at all times. It can be 90 degrees and she can be dripping sweat, but that sweatshirt MUST stay on, she is COLD.  She also HAS to have on her sunglasses. Here she is at Grandma and Grandpa's but at home, she must wear her Dora glasses. The other ones just won't do.
2. She loves to wear everyones shoes. She'll grab them from the front door and throw them on.  These were some pink heels I had on a for a wedding. I was sure she wouldn't be able to walk in those 3 inch heels...but she's quite the woman!!!  She's also pretty particular on which shoes I should wear. She picks them out constantly. One day on our way to church she chose a pair for me to wear. I went along with it until right before we left and I changed my shoes. She insisted that I go and change them back, so I did. Then as we walked out the door, I put my shoes that I wanted back on.  That little girl marched me back in the house and made me put on the shoes she picked out.  Of course, I can't pick out her shoes. She will only wear her "pink ones", these hot pink dirty crocs.  She can be wearing the prettiest of dresses and cute little shoes will make the outfit, but NOPE only the hot pink dirty crocs will do.
3. Dresses. In particular her Minnie dress.  Victoria LOVEs to wear dresses now. She basically won't let me put anything else on her.  Her favorite dress, that she asks for daily is her "Minnie" dress. This was a dress I had made for her "Minnie" Birthday party.  It was meant to be a 1-time party dress, but we have gotten our uses out of it.  One particular night, she insisted on wearing a dress to bed. I said, she could but only if she had her PJ's on underneath it.  She agreed.  She looked quite silly, but it wasn't worth the fight and much warmer then with just the dress on.  The next morning, she refused to take the dress off!  So, we managed to take of the PJ's but the dress stayed on. She wore it for about 36 hours before I could peel it off of her :)

No comments: