(On all fours)
Saturday, November 6, 2010
We will be chasing her before we know it!
Ms. Marlee has been up and rocking on all fours for the past 3 or 4 weeks. That little stinker is going to be crawling around before I know it! She has absolutely no interest in rolling around. She will roll from back to front, get annoyed, rock back and forth for awhile and then be ready to quit. She’ll whine and cry until I sit her up. She rarely rolls from front to back. I think she knows if she whines long enough her Momma will make it all better. J Once sitting up, she’s happy as a clam. She just loves sitting there, playing with her toys, talking to her sister, smiling at us, ooh and aahing at Jersey…. But, I think her favorite is Mickey Mouse. She’s watched a few episodes with Victoria (Mickey Mouse Club House is Victoria’s favorite show) and she gets the HUGEST grin when she sees Mickey come on the screen. It’s pretty stinking cute. I think someone is going to get a stuffed Mickey Mouse for Christmas J I always wonder when the best time is to bring your kids to Disney World and I know they won’t remember it, but I think my babies would ABSOLUTELY love it now. If only all my “leaves” hadn’t fallen off my money tree. J But back to Marlee, I just can’t believe that my littlest monkey is already 7 months old! With Victoria, we were so excited for her to move on to that next stage, have another breakthrough in her development… With Marlee, I just want her to stay my little baby forever! She’s such a sweet little girl, with the prettiest smile and most contagious laughter. She only really cries when she’s tired or hungry but is otherwise perfectly content and happy with whatever we are doing. I am excited to see the little girl she becomes, but for now, I’m happy that she snuggles deep into my arms and I can cuddle her to my heart’s content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment