Over New Years we went to northern Wisconsin with my parents, my brother and his girlfriend Jennifer. It was a weekend to be filled with celebrations and relaxation.
We hadn’t had a chance to celebrate Christmas with my family yet, so that was the first celebration on the list. The girls were once again spoiled with love and presents!
The next night was New Years. I don’t have any pictures from New Years because I was stuck in bed taking care of a sick little girl. We got there on Thursday and around midnight that night Victoria got horribly sick. Poor little thing had no idea what was going on and wouldn’t let her Momma leave her side. I was happy to be there for her but it wasn’t exactly the weekend I had planned. She of course recuperated about 8 hours before we left.
Our last night there, we decided to celebrate my 30th birthday. My little bro even made me a beautiful strawberry flavored pink cake…my favorite as a kid!
The rest of the time we played outside, hung out and had a lot of R&R. I think we need to make this a new family tradition. I can’t think of a better way to hang out with the family then to be snowed in and stuck in your PJ’s all weekend.





2 comments:
How about an impromptu 4 day mid-week break? Today is the FOURTH snow day in a row for my kids! I'm going back to work in about an hour, then have an overnight girls night out planned with my Womenade friends. Talk about good timing!
You lucky lucky lady! I want a snow day and night out with the ladies :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment