Blogging about Father's Day in August?!?! Why Yes!!! This is how far behind I am in blogging!! SAD!!!
So, in Father's Day tradition, we headed out to the Golf Course to celebrate the Fathers in our life. For the first 15 holes it was me, Ted, my Dad, my brother and his girl friend Jennifer. We had a blast all playing together. I hadn't played in years and was very happy with how I was playing, Golf is SO MUCH more fun when you play well. Now I just hope that it doesn't take me another couple years to get back out on the course. For the last three holes, my Grandpa and my Mom and the girls joined us. The girls just loved running around on the course, swinging the clubs and trying to putt. If you remember, my Dad had bought Victoria golf clubs for her 3rd birthday and he was SO ANXIOUS to see her try and swing those things. She just loved it and the two of them spent even more time on the practice putting green. Then we all had a great lunch at the club. It was very nice and relaxing Father's Day.
Daddy and his youngest Princess
Must have been a hole in one!!!
My Grandpa and Me
Grandma and Marlee
Me, Marlee and Jennifer
Uncle and Nate and Marlee Girl
My Daddy
This is my favorite....I think the Golf Club was trying to give Nate a hint.
I think he should listen and make Jennifer an "official" member of our family :)
**Pardon the photo quality - these were taken with my cell**








No comments:
Post a Comment