Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mommy's Time Out

A few months ago, my dear friend Jenni called me up and expressed her need for a girls weekend. She proposed that I come out to Arizona (where she lives) and then we would barricade ourselves into a hotel and have a complete Mommy only Spa Weekend. I jumped at the opportunity and in the middle of July I found myself in the hot Arizona sun.  We sat by the pool, sipped on umbrella drinks, were soothed by massages and facials and tapped our toes to the bands at night.

We had an absolute wonderful time and promised ourselves that we would do something like this every year!!!  I hope we can make it happen!!












1 comment:

Annie Miebs said...

so fun! you girls look great, and what a perfect weekend for you hard working mamas. and gosh, i so craved being sun kissed!