Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Stay-Cation: Day 1

As I mentioned previously, my cousin Derek and his family came to stay with us at the beginning of July. They came for a whole week and I decided that I needed my own little stay-cation while they were here.  We had a wonderful time filled with lots of fun and laughter.  I might have been made fun of for my "Menu" and "Schedule of Events", but that was the only way this Momma can stay organize and take care of my new household of 9 :)

On Day 1, we decided that a trip to Valley Fair was necessary.  When we were little, it was our absolute favorite place to go.   My cousin Derek even remembers going when he was younger.  All of the kids, young and old, had a blast.  I didn't take too many pictures, but that's only because I was busy having fun :)

















No comments: