Sunday, November 6, 2011

In my house, it's the silence that makes me worry.
Littles ones always get into trouble when it's "to quiet"...



Oh and this wasn't Marlee's doing...
This was big sister's doing!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that makeup? :) Ellis always asks me if she can "make" her makeup. The other day, due to the QUIET, I wondered out to the living room to find Ellis "making" her "makeup" with a jar of vaseline. All over her face. Both hands apparently had dug out fist-fulls of vaseline. All over a throw pillow. Big. Goopy. Mess.

Unknown said...

Oh, I actually didn't WONDER, I WANDERED out to the living room :)

MN InfraGard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica Wirtz said...

It's this thick cream/lotion/vasoline type stuff for Victoria. Very messy :) But probably not as messy as puer vaseline...oh sweet Ellis :)

Erica Wirtz said...

It's this thick cream/lotion/vasoline type stuff for Victoria. Very messy :) But probably not as messy as puer vaseline...oh sweet Ellis :)