I have been so bad at updating this and I keep promising myself that I am going to do better. The best thing about keeping a blog is being able to go back and see the pictures and read the stories about your babies that you promise yourself that you will never forget...but somehow you do. I need to do a better job of keeping track of the girls and their day to day awesomeness!!! So, one thing I am going to try and do is start keeping track of their "funnies". As we all know...."Kids Say the Darnedest Things"... So here are two from lately....
1. Last night our neighbor Chris was over. We were having dinner and I had offered Chris some dessert as he had already eaten dinner. I brought over the tray of brownies and cheesecakes and Victoria started looking worried. She got pretty upset that Chris was going to eat it all, she then proceeded to tell him "I got my eye on you, Chris!"
2. We were at Marlee's 2 year checkup and she was due for a blood draw and a vaccine. Victoria kept saying "You're going to get a shot"...."It's going to hurt"...."You're going to cry!". I kept telling Victoria to stop saying that to Marlee and just let her be. When the nurse came in, Victoria started up again - I told her to stop. Marlee got her blood drawn from her finger and could care less. Then she got her shot and started bawling!!! Victoria says "I knew you would get a shot, I told you it would hurt"...again, I told Victoria to stop. She then proceeded to say "What?!?! It's not like I gave her the shot!"
1 comment:
kids!!! forever surprising you and keeping you on your toes! what a rascal. jack's embarrassed us numerous times with his mouth. oh, goodness, it's hard to be mad when it's just so funny!
Post a Comment