
Victoria is LOVING preschool and I am LOVING all of the new things that she is learning there. Daily she will tell me random things that take me by surprise. “Mom, did you know that birds live high in the trees and bunnies live below trees. Let’s list other things that live in trees Mom!” “Mom, do you know what animals are awake at night? There are owls, bats, fireflies…They are nocturnal”
“Mom, do you know what planet is farthest from the sun?”
Sure, I do it's - (MVEMJSUNP:My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas) – PLUTO! Pluto is the farthest planet from the sun. Victoria insisted that it was Neptune. I had to do a little research and yes, she was correct. (Neptune is now the farthest from the sun since scientists have “defined” planet and now Pluto doesn’t count as a “real” planet and is now considered a “dwarf” planet) I was so proud of remembering “My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas” and now I’m wrong!!! How am I ever going to keep up with these girls?!?!?
2 comments:
Too funny. This is how I remember the planets as well. Similar to how I remember the rainbow, ROYGBV:)
Blessings,
Lynette
Ha! I like your way better. Mine involves picturing Screech from Saved by the Bell. There was an episode where he pronounces the letters in order together as one word. I think of it every time I think of the order of the planets. Every time.
Well done, Victoria :)
Post a Comment