Thursday, June 21, 2012

New and Improved

Since March we have been working on our kitchen remodel. Our house was built with handicapped accessibility and had different counter top heights and openness under the sink and stove top… It just wasn’t our cup of tea. After much anticipation it is pretty much complete!!!

What was done you ask?

Soffits were removed
A wall was removed separating the kitchen and living room
New cabinets (to the ceiling) were bought
New Counters
Added a back splash
New sink/faucet/soap dispenser
New appliances including a double over
New butcher block island
New lights above the sink

We just love it!!!!

Next up?!?!? New master bathroom and landscaping. I really wish I would have done better before and after pictures of our house. The transformation since we first moved in almost 3 years ago is amazing!!!

What we’ve done since moving in, you ask yourself again?

Redone some landscaping
Painted the garage
Painted the trim around the front
New front door
All new light fixtures throughout
All new hardwood flooring
New carpet
New bathroom vanity and faucets in girls bathroom (single to a double)
New bathroom vanity in master bathroom (single to a double)
Repaint of every room
New wood blinds throughout
New deck
Handicap ramp and door removal from master
I think that’s almost everything….and now I can add NEW KITCHEN to the list 

Oh and did I mention we’ve had flooding three times?!?!? That adds a few more things to the list!!!

Nasty Before:


 
Beautiful After:
 


2 comments:

Annie Miebs said...

oh, erica. how beautiful! love the green with that backsplash. what fun to have a new room to play in! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!