Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FLASH BACK - August 2012: Marlee's First Haircut

So, I'm VERY behind in a lot of posts - so why not have a few "Flash Back" moments :)

Back in August, we FINALLY had Marlee's first hair-cut.  Why I waited until she was almost 2 1/2, I don't know.  Maybe it was my fear of her losing the curl after they took their first snips or the fact that I'm just lazy about going to the salon....could be a combination of the two.  I would never admit how long it is between my own haircuts.  However, we should all get in more often....it's amazing what a few inches of the ends will do for a girl :)

BEFORE


DURING




AFTER


Big sister got her hair cut too.  It was WAY overdue as this was only her 2nd ever haircut!!!!

BEFORE


I love Kids Hair.  When they were all done, they both got double french braids :)







No comments: