Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Interview with Marlee

Marlee Viola


A few weeks ago, Marlee had a project at preschool where she had to answer 5 question about herself and make a poster out of it. The girls got a real kick out of answering the questions. So, I thought I would take the time do make up a bunch of questions to ask them.


Here is the Q&A session with Marlee (she was distracted by the book she was looking at and didn't answer as many as Victoria):

What is your name? Marlee Viola

How old are you? 2

What is your favorite color? Brown (she almost always says blue, I have no idea where this came from!)

What is your favorite animal? Puppy (she usuall says giraffe, there must have been a puppy in the book she was looking at)

What is your favorite movie? Thumbelina

What is your favorite cartoon? Mickey (duh!)

Whatis your favorite book? Stinky Face (I love you Stinky Face...she does indeed love this book and was reading it to herself while I was asking her these questions)

What is your favortie thing to do? Go to preschool

Who is your best friend? Momma

How old is Mom? 4

How old is Dad? 5

What makes you happy? Mommy

What makes you laugh? Bunny (she has a little pink bunny that tags along with her most places she goes)

What are you good at? Reading a book

What is Mom's job? on the computer

What is Dad's job? in the house

Who do you like to play with? Momma

What's your favorite song? Mary Had a Little Lamb and Twinkle Twinkle

I would really like to get her to do this again when she isn't distracted.  She kept answering me "ummm.... I don't know" - she wasn't very pleased with me for interrupting her book reading time :)

1 comment:

Annie Miebs said...

what a great idea! and, these collages are beautiful.