Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kindergarten Open House

I don't know how the past five years flew by in the blink of an eye...but it did!
I feel like it's the last "in your face" moment pushing me to believe the unbelievable, that my baby is no longer a baby.
She's off to Kindergarten!


Tonight we had her Kindergarten Open House. 
We got to meet her teacher Mrs. Kuipers (rhymes with diapers)
See her class room
Find her cubby, drawer and desk
Drop off school supplies
And try out the playground

(I think the seesaw was her favorite part)



Victoria will start school next Thursday and it's hard to stay sad about the fact my baby is growing up to WAY fast and time to get on her excitement train.  She's been so excited about Kindergarten since her Kindergarten screening a year ago.  When she turned 5, she was ready to go! She didn't understand why she had to wait for the school year to start - she was 5 and 5 year olds go to Kindergarten.  She's more than ready. She's going to do fantastic and I am so excited for her.  Now let's see if I can hold it together next week as I count down the days to having a baby in Kindergarten...


No comments: