IT'S A GIRL!!!
Victoria Ann Marie Wirtz was born on Wednesday, April 30th at 1:18am. She weighed in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and measured 21 inches in length.
Being parents has already proven to be the best thing that Ted and I have ever experienced. We could not be more in love with our sweet little girl.
Check out our shutterfly site for lots of pictures from her first 5 days of life....
http://victoriawirtz.shutterfly.com/
I'll try to keep this site and the shuterfly updated with details and pictures if you are interested in how she is doing.




4 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you guys. Glad everything went smoothly and you have a healthy, beautiful, sweet little girl. Enjoy your non-rest :)
Congratulations on you new addition to the family,I soooooo enjoyed looking at all the pics you've posted. So fun to be surrounded by family at a special time like this. All our love to you. Shelly and Peter
Move over Jersey and Springsteen! Congratuations, guys! Can't wait to get my hands on her :)
HEY!! i would like to add something to my mom's comment, the first thing she said to me when she got victoria's picture on her cell phone was, "Look at the CHEEKS on that child! they are the biggest i've seen on a newborn baby!" Congrats Guys!!! Good Luck!!
I know you'll be wonderful parents!
Luv,
Your Cousin,
Gracie
Post a Comment