Through the years the friendship that I have with my father has grown and grown. For anyone that knows us, you know that we are almost identical in our ways. This caused some "problems" when I was in my teenage years, but now he the one I call when I need advice, have problems, want to talk or just need a buddy for lunch. I value the relationship that we have and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. He has also proven to be one of the best Grandpa's there is! Victoria asks daily to go to "Apa's House".
I am extremely fortunate. Not only do I have a wonderful father, but I also married one. I could not be more proud of the father that Ted is to our children. He is patient, kind, goofy and a wonderful teacher to them. He can get our girls to laugh like no one else can. All three of us LOVE him immensely. We don't know what we would do with out his love, laughter, smiles and humor.







No comments:
Post a Comment