I have been very bad...it's been over a month since I have been on here. We have been extremely busy to say the least! First things first....
On June 19th, Marleee Viola was baptised. It was a great weekend spent with many great family and friends. We went to New Ulm early and were able to see Jenny and Aaron's (Victoria's Godparents) new farm. What a fun place. We can't wait to spend more time there! Victoria and Marlee loved the horses and Mia and Victoria quickly became the best of friends! It's so fun to see them interact now :)
Marlee was beautiful as ever on her baptism day. She wore the same dress that Victoria and I did when we were baptised. I wonder if I can convince them to have their daughters baptised in it some day :) We were honored that my girlfriend Mya and her husband Joey agreed to be Marlee's Godparents. Mya is one of my best friends and a wonderful person. We also had our friend Jared Visker enlisted as Godfather. He grew up with Ted since Kindergarten and they have been causing trouble together ever since. It was easy to love Jared when Ted introduced me 7 years ago :)
That Sunday, was Father's Day. We were lucky enough to have Ted's Dad Bob in town for the weekend. So, we were able to enjoy Father's Day with both of our Fathers and my Grandfather. It was a great day with play time outside and a yummy dinner and cake.
You can check out pictures below from our weekend and at this site: http://victoriawirtz.shutterfly.com/6962








No comments:
Post a Comment