On September 30th, Ted and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. Ok, so we actually celebrated it on the Tuesday before our anniversary, but we still celebrated :) Ted and I have always enjoyed going to the theater. In college, we both took a theater class and we would take turns attending each other’s “mandatory” plays. It was SO much fun and something that we like to do whenever possible. On our 1 year (dating) anniversary we went to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, we thought for our 4th Wedding Anniversary it would be fun to go back. So, with Grandma and Grandpa babysitting our babies, we went into Chanhassen and enjoyed the production of “All Shook Up”. It’s about a girl that falls in love with a boy that plays a guitar. Ha! All too funny huh?
Of course we had a great time and we were ready to go back for another show. Luckily we had a BOGO offer when I bought the tickets, so we purchased tickets to see “I Do I Do” as well. So, in the beginning of October we went back to the theater and watched “I Do I Do”. It’s the longest running play at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater and is a fantastic 2 person show. You follow the lives of a couple in their 50 years of marriage.
If you’ve never had the opportunity to enjoy the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, I recommend checking it out. We love it :)



1 comment:
Congratulations! Happy FOUR years of wedded bliss!
Post a Comment