Friday, October 22, 2010

Swimming Lessons

To fight cabin fever, I checked out our local Chaska Community Activities book. I found SO many fun things for the girls to do.  So, in September we started the first of our 8 sessions of swimming lessons!  Marlee is first, at 5pm, and has a class with kids 6 months to 2 years.  Victoria’s class starts at 5:35 and she’s in a class with kids 2 to 4 years.  They are the kind of classes that the parents get in the water with the kids and the instructor teaches you how to teach their kids. I’m not expecting them to win any gold medals any time soon, but they are having a blast! Marlee just kicks and kicks her little legs and splashes with delight!  Victoria’s favorite part is this big caterpillar waterslide. She usually drifts in and out of paying attention to the actual “lesson” and is anxious for the last 5 minutes of free time when she can zoom down the waterslide :) 

These aren't great quality pictures, but they'll have to do. I hope to get better ones soon!!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

The Community Center is what we miss most about Chaska...some day we should meet you to swim with the kiddos!! :)