For the past month and a half the Sunday school teachers have been working with all of the kids in preperation for the church Christmas Program.
For months we have stayed for 1.5 hours past each service for Victoria to learn the songs and choreography.
Notice anything missing in the pictures?
Give up?
It's Victoria!!!
Someone got a little stage fright when it came to the big day. Instead of joining in on the fun, Victoria enjoyed the show from the front row on Momma's lap.
I guess we'll try again next year...


2 comments:
when i first read this, i was like, "awww, v's such a good girl. i could never get jb to do that." i kept reading and then cracked up!!! what a little stinker! cute story and love the absent pictures.
Not going to lie, I was pretty dissapointed. But I will take a snuggler on my lap any day :)
Post a Comment