Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!

Last night I booked our tickets to go to Florida in February and I couldn't be MORE EXCITED!!!
I am definitely more excited then anyone in my family....but I think that's just because the girls don't quite understand the adventure they are about to go on :)

Ted's Dad and his wife Mary winter in Sarasota, FL.  We had such a great time seeing them in Kentucky in August that we decided we must go see them in Florida as well.  Marlee is still free to fly until she is 2 so we thought February would be the perfect time to go. 

While there we are going to surprise the girls with a trip to Magic Kingdom!!! We will fly into Orlando, have a day at Magic Kingdom and then drive on to Sarasota the next day.


Marlee will be most excited to see these guys


Victoria will be ecstatic to see these ladies


And I can't wait to see the smiles on both of their faces.  I'm just dying with excitement!!!

Once in Sarasota we get to hang out with Bob and Mary and just RELAX.  We had so much fun doing just that when we visited them in August.  I just CAN'T WAIT.  Plus we get to enjoy the white sandy beaches near Sarasota and I get to see my little babies toes filthy with sand.


YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Annie Miebs said...

OMG. that is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

Erica Wirtz said...

Seriously...I am SO EXCITED!!! I made Victoria watch Magic Kingdom promo videos to try to get her as excited :) I think she's getting there!

Annie Miebs said...

at the beginning of disney movies, they show the castle. every time JB sees it, i hear "i'm gonna go there when i'm bigger" because i always tell him that! the girls are going to be so overwhelmed with excitement!